Degrees per Second to Megahertz Converter
Enter the frequency in degrees per second below to get the value converted to megahertz.
Do you want to convert megahertz to degrees per second?
How to Convert Degrees per Second to Megahertz
To convert a measurement in degrees per second to a measurement in megahertz, multiply the frequency by the following conversion ratio: 2.7778E-9 megahertz/degree per second.
Since one degree per second is equal to 2.7778E-9 megahertz, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The frequency in megahertz is equal to the frequency in degrees per second multiplied by 2.7778E-9.
Degrees per second and megahertz are both units used to measure frequency. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What Are Degrees per Second?
Degrees per second are a measure of angular frequency, or rotational speed, equal to the change in orientation or angle of an object in degrees per second.
Degrees per second can be abbreviated as °/s; for example, 1 degree per second can be written as 1 °/s.
In the expressions of units, the slash, or solidus (/), is used to express a change in one or more units relative to a change in one or more other units. For example, °/s is expressing a change in angle relative to a change in time.
Learn more about degrees per second.
What is a Megahertz?
Megahertz is a measure of frequency equal to one million cycles per second.
The megahertz is a multiple of the hertz, which is the SI derived unit for frequency. In the metric system, "mega" is the prefix for millions, or 106. Megahertz can be abbreviated as MHz; for example, 1 megahertz can be written as 1 MHz.
Learn more about megahertz.
Degree per Second to Megahertz Conversion Table
|Degrees Per Second||Megahertz|
|1 °/s||0.0000000027778 MHz|
|2 °/s||0.0000000055556 MHz|
|3 °/s||0.0000000083333 MHz|
|4 °/s||0.000000011111 MHz|
|5 °/s||0.000000013889 MHz|
|6 °/s||0.000000016667 MHz|
|7 °/s||0.000000019444 MHz|
|8 °/s||0.000000022222 MHz|
|9 °/s||0.000000025 MHz|
|10 °/s||0.000000027778 MHz|
|100 °/s||0.00000027778 MHz|
|1,000 °/s||0.0000027778 MHz|
|10,000 °/s||0.000027778 MHz|
|100,000 °/s||0.000278 MHz|
|1,000,000 °/s||0.002778 MHz|
|10,000,000 °/s||0.027778 MHz|
|100,000,000 °/s||0.277778 MHz|
|1,000,000,000 °/s||2.7778 MHz|
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST Guide to the SI, Chapter 6: Rules and Style Conventions for Printing and Using Units, https://www.nist.gov/pml/special-publication-811/nist-guide-si-chapter-6-rules-and-style-conventions-printing-and-using
More Degree per Second & Megahertz Conversions
- degrees per second to hertz
- degrees per second to kilohertz
- degrees per second to gigahertz
- degrees per second to terahertz
- degrees per second to cycles per second
- degrees per second to revolutions per minute
- degrees per second to radians per second
- hertz to megahertz
- kilohertz to megahertz
- gigahertz to megahertz
- terahertz to megahertz
- cycles per second to megahertz
- revolutions per minute to megahertz
- radians per second to megahertz