Degrees per Second to Gigahertz Converter
Enter the frequency in degrees per second below to get the value converted to gigahertz.
Do you want to convert gigahertz to degrees per second?
How to Convert Degrees per Second to Gigahertz
To convert a degree per second measurement to a gigahertz measurement, multiply the frequency by the conversion ratio.
Since one degree per second is equal to 2.7778E-12 gigahertz, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The frequency in gigahertz is equal to the degrees per second multiplied by 2.7778E-12.
Degrees per second and gigahertz are both units used to measure frequency. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What Are Degrees per Second?
Degrees per second are a measure of angular frequency, or rotational speed, equal to the change in orientation or angle of an object in degrees per second.
Degrees per second can be abbreviated as °/s; for example, 1 degree per second can be written as 1 °/s.
In formal expressions, the slash, or solidus (/), is used to separate units used to indicate division in an expression.
Learn more about degrees per second.
What is a Gigahertz?
Gigahertz is a measure of frequency equal to one billion cycles per second.
The gigahertz is a multiple of the hertz, which is the SI derived unit for frequency. In the metric system, "giga" is the prefix for billions, or 109. Gigahertz can be abbreviated as GHz; for example, 1 gigahertz can be written as 1 GHz.
Learn more about gigahertz.
Degree per Second to Gigahertz Conversion Table
|Degrees Per Second||Gigahertz|
|1 °/s||0.0000000000027778 GHz|
|2 °/s||0.0000000000055556 GHz|
|3 °/s||0.0000000000083333 GHz|
|4 °/s||0.000000000011111 GHz|
|5 °/s||0.000000000013889 GHz|
|6 °/s||0.000000000016667 GHz|
|7 °/s||0.000000000019444 GHz|
|8 °/s||0.000000000022222 GHz|
|9 °/s||0.000000000025 GHz|
|10 °/s||0.000000000027778 GHz|
|100 °/s||0.00000000027778 GHz|
|1,000 °/s||0.0000000027778 GHz|
|10,000 °/s||0.000000027778 GHz|
|100,000 °/s||0.00000027778 GHz|
|1,000,000 °/s||0.0000027778 GHz|
|10,000,000 °/s||0.000027778 GHz|
|100,000,000 °/s||0.000278 GHz|
|1,000,000,000 °/s||0.002778 GHz|
|10,000,000,000 °/s||0.027778 GHz|
|100,000,000,000 °/s||0.277778 GHz|
|1,000,000,000,000 °/s||2.7778 GHz|
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST Guide to the SI, Chapter 6: Rules and Style Conventions for Printing and Using Units, https://www.nist.gov/pml/special-publication-811/nist-guide-si-chapter-6-rules-and-style-conventions-printing-and-using
More Degree per Second & Gigahertz Conversions
- degrees per second to hertz
- degrees per second to kilohertz
- degrees per second to megahertz
- degrees per second to terahertz
- degrees per second to cycles per second
- degrees per second to revolutions per minute
- degrees per second to radians per second
- hertz to gigahertz
- kilohertz to gigahertz
- megahertz to gigahertz
- terahertz to gigahertz
- cycles per second to gigahertz
- revolutions per minute to gigahertz
- radians per second to gigahertz