Radians per Second to Megahertz Converter
Enter the frequency in radians per second below to get the value converted to megahertz.
Do you want to convert megahertz to radians per second?
How to Convert Radians per Second to Megahertz
To convert a measurement in radians per second to a measurement in megahertz, multiply the frequency by the following conversion ratio: 1.5915E-7 megahertz/radian per second.
Since one radian per second is equal to 1.5915E-7 megahertz, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The frequency in megahertz is equal to the frequency in radians per second multiplied by 1.5915E-7.
Radians per second and megahertz are both units used to measure frequency. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What Are Radians per Second?
Radians per second are a measure of angular frequency, or rotational speed, equal to the change in the angular orientation of an object over one second.
Radians per second can be abbreviated as rad/s; for example, 1 radian per second can be written as 1 rad/s.
In the expressions of units, the slash, or solidus (/), is used to express a change in one or more units relative to a change in one or more other units. For example, rad/s is expressing a change in angle relative to a change in time.
Learn more about radians per second.
What is a Megahertz?
Megahertz is a measure of frequency equal to one million cycles per second.
The megahertz is a multiple of the hertz, which is the SI derived unit for frequency. In the metric system, "mega" is the prefix for millions, or 106. Megahertz can be abbreviated as MHz; for example, 1 megahertz can be written as 1 MHz.
Learn more about megahertz.
Radian per Second to Megahertz Conversion Table
|Radians Per Second||Megahertz|
|1 rad/s||0.00000015915 MHz|
|2 rad/s||0.00000031831 MHz|
|3 rad/s||0.00000047746 MHz|
|4 rad/s||0.00000063662 MHz|
|5 rad/s||0.00000079577 MHz|
|6 rad/s||0.00000095493 MHz|
|7 rad/s||0.0000011141 MHz|
|8 rad/s||0.0000012732 MHz|
|9 rad/s||0.0000014324 MHz|
|10 rad/s||0.0000015915 MHz|
|100 rad/s||0.000015915 MHz|
|1,000 rad/s||0.000159 MHz|
|10,000 rad/s||0.001592 MHz|
|100,000 rad/s||0.015915 MHz|
|1,000,000 rad/s||0.159155 MHz|
|10,000,000 rad/s||1.5915 MHz|
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST Guide to the SI, Chapter 6: Rules and Style Conventions for Printing and Using Units, https://www.nist.gov/pml/special-publication-811/nist-guide-si-chapter-6-rules-and-style-conventions-printing-and-using
More Radian per Second & Megahertz Conversions
- radians per second to hertz
- radians per second to kilohertz
- radians per second to gigahertz
- radians per second to terahertz
- radians per second to cycles per second
- radians per second to revolutions per minute
- radians per second to degrees per second
- hertz to megahertz
- kilohertz to megahertz
- gigahertz to megahertz
- terahertz to megahertz
- cycles per second to megahertz
- revolutions per minute to megahertz
- degrees per second to megahertz