Radians per Second to Degrees per Second Converter
Enter the frequency in radians per second below to get the value converted to degrees per second.
Do you want to convert degrees per second to radians per second?
How to Convert Radians per Second to Degrees per Second
To convert a measurement in radians per second to a measurement in degrees per second, multiply the frequency by the following conversion ratio: 57.29578 degrees per second/radian per second.
Since one radian per second is equal to 57.29578 degrees per second, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The frequency in degrees per second is equal to the frequency in radians per second multiplied by 57.29578.
How Many Degrees per Second Are in One Radian per Second?
There are 57.29578 degrees per second in one radian per second, which is why we use this value in the formula above.
1 rad/s = 57.29578 °/s
Radians per second and degrees per second are both units used to measure frequency. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What Are Radians per Second?
Radians per second are a measure of angular frequency, or rotational speed, equal to the change in the angular orientation of an object over one second.
Radians per second can be abbreviated as rad/s; for example, 1 radian per second can be written as 1 rad/s.
In the expressions of units, the slash, or solidus (/), is used to express a change in one or more units relative to a change in one or more other units. For example, rad/s is expressing a change in angle relative to a change in time.
Learn more about radians per second.
What Are Degrees per Second?
Degrees per second are a measure of angular frequency, or rotational speed, equal to the change in orientation or angle of an object in degrees per second.
Degrees per second can be abbreviated as °/s; for example, 1 degree per second can be written as 1 °/s.
Learn more about degrees per second.
Radian per Second to Degree per Second Conversion Table
|Radians Per Second||Degrees Per Second|
|1 rad/s||57.3 °/s|
|2 rad/s||114.59 °/s|
|3 rad/s||171.89 °/s|
|4 rad/s||229.18 °/s|
|5 rad/s||286.48 °/s|
|6 rad/s||343.77 °/s|
|7 rad/s||401.07 °/s|
|8 rad/s||458.37 °/s|
|9 rad/s||515.66 °/s|
|10 rad/s||572.96 °/s|
|11 rad/s||630.25 °/s|
|12 rad/s||687.55 °/s|
|13 rad/s||744.85 °/s|
|14 rad/s||802.14 °/s|
|15 rad/s||859.44 °/s|
|16 rad/s||916.73 °/s|
|17 rad/s||974.03 °/s|
|18 rad/s||1,031 °/s|
|19 rad/s||1,089 °/s|
|20 rad/s||1,146 °/s|
|21 rad/s||1,203 °/s|
|22 rad/s||1,261 °/s|
|23 rad/s||1,318 °/s|
|24 rad/s||1,375 °/s|
|25 rad/s||1,432 °/s|
|26 rad/s||1,490 °/s|
|27 rad/s||1,547 °/s|
|28 rad/s||1,604 °/s|
|29 rad/s||1,662 °/s|
|30 rad/s||1,719 °/s|
|31 rad/s||1,776 °/s|
|32 rad/s||1,833 °/s|
|33 rad/s||1,891 °/s|
|34 rad/s||1,948 °/s|
|35 rad/s||2,005 °/s|
|36 rad/s||2,063 °/s|
|37 rad/s||2,120 °/s|
|38 rad/s||2,177 °/s|
|39 rad/s||2,235 °/s|
|40 rad/s||2,292 °/s|
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST Guide to the SI, Chapter 6: Rules and Style Conventions for Printing and Using Units, https://www.nist.gov/pml/special-publication-811/nist-guide-si-chapter-6-rules-and-style-conventions-printing-and-using
More Radian per Second & Degree per Second Conversions
- radians per second to hertz
- radians per second to kilohertz
- radians per second to megahertz
- radians per second to gigahertz
- radians per second to terahertz
- radians per second to cycles per second
- radians per second to revolutions per minute
- hertz to degrees per second
- kilohertz to degrees per second
- megahertz to degrees per second
- gigahertz to degrees per second
- terahertz to degrees per second
- cycles per second to degrees per second
- revolutions per minute to degrees per second