Kilohertz to Degrees per Second Converter
Enter the frequency in kilohertz below to get the value converted to degrees per second.
Do you want to convert degrees per second to kilohertz?
How to Convert Kilohertz to Degrees per Second
To convert a measurement in kilohertz to a measurement in degrees per second, multiply the frequency by the following conversion ratio: 360,000 degrees per second/kilohertz.
Since one kilohertz is equal to 360,000 degrees per second, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The frequency in degrees per second is equal to the frequency in kilohertz multiplied by 360,000.
How Many Degrees per Second Are in a Kilohertz?
There are 360,000 degrees per second in a kilohertz, which is why we use this value in the formula above.
1 kHZ = 360,000 °/s
Kilohertz and degrees per second are both units used to measure frequency. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is a Kilohertz?
Kilohertz is a measure of frequency equal to one thousand cycles per second.
The kilohertz is a multiple of the hertz, which is the SI derived unit for frequency. In the metric system, "kilo" is the prefix for thousands, or 103. Kilohertz can be abbreviated as kHZ; for example, 1 kilohertz can be written as 1 kHZ.
Learn more about kilohertz.
What Are Degrees per Second?
Degrees per second are a measure of angular frequency, or rotational speed, equal to the change in orientation or angle of an object in degrees per second.
Degrees per second can be abbreviated as °/s; for example, 1 degree per second can be written as 1 °/s.
In the expressions of units, the slash, or solidus (/), is used to express a change in one or more units relative to a change in one or more other units. For example, °/s is expressing a change in angle relative to a change in time.
Learn more about degrees per second.
Kilohertz to Degree per Second Conversion Table
|Kilohertz||Degrees Per Second|
|0.00001 kHZ||3.6 °/s|
|0.00002 kHZ||7.2 °/s|
|0.00003 kHZ||10.8 °/s|
|0.00004 kHZ||14.4 °/s|
|0.00005 kHZ||18 °/s|
|0.00006 kHZ||21.6 °/s|
|0.00007 kHZ||25.2 °/s|
|0.00008 kHZ||28.8 °/s|
|0.00009 kHZ||32.4 °/s|
|0.000001 kHZ||0.36 °/s|
|0.00001 kHZ||3.6 °/s|
|0.0001 kHZ||36 °/s|
|0.001 kHZ||360 °/s|
|0.01 kHZ||3,600 °/s|
|0.1 kHZ||36,000 °/s|
|1 kHZ||360,000 °/s|
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST Guide to the SI, Chapter 6: Rules and Style Conventions for Printing and Using Units, https://www.nist.gov/pml/special-publication-811/nist-guide-si-chapter-6-rules-and-style-conventions-printing-and-using
More Kilohertz & Degree per Second Conversions
- kilohertz to hertz
- kilohertz to megahertz
- kilohertz to gigahertz
- kilohertz to terahertz
- kilohertz to cycles per second
- kilohertz to revolutions per minute
- kilohertz to radians per second
- hertz to degrees per second
- megahertz to degrees per second
- gigahertz to degrees per second
- terahertz to degrees per second
- cycles per second to degrees per second
- revolutions per minute to degrees per second
- radians per second to degrees per second