Hertz to Degrees per Second Converter
Enter the frequency in hertz below to get the value converted to degrees per second.
Do you want to convert degrees per second to hertz?
How to Convert Hertz to Degrees per Second
To convert a measurement in hertz to a measurement in degrees per second, multiply the frequency by the following conversion ratio: 360 degrees per second/hertz.
Since one hertz is equal to 360 degrees per second, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The frequency in degrees per second is equal to the frequency in hertz multiplied by 360.
How Many Degrees per Second Are in a Hertz?
There are 360 degrees per second in a hertz, which is why we use this value in the formula above.
1 Hz = 360 °/s
Hertz and degrees per second are both units used to measure frequency. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is a Hertz?
One hertz is formally defined as the frequency of one cycle per second.
The hertz is the SI derived unit for frequency in the metric system. Hertz can be abbreviated as Hz; for example, 1 hertz can be written as 1 Hz.
Frequency in hertz can be expressed using the formula:
Hz = Cycles / Time in Seconds
Learn more about hertz.
What Are Degrees per Second?
Degrees per second are a measure of angular frequency, or rotational speed, equal to the change in orientation or angle of an object in degrees per second.
Degrees per second can be abbreviated as °/s; for example, 1 degree per second can be written as 1 °/s.
In the expressions of units, the slash, or solidus (/), is used to express a change in one or more units relative to a change in one or more other units. For example, °/s is expressing a change in angle relative to a change in time.
Learn more about degrees per second.
Hertz to Degree per Second Conversion Table
|Hertz||Degrees Per Second|
|1 Hz||360 °/s|
|2 Hz||720 °/s|
|3 Hz||1,080 °/s|
|4 Hz||1,440 °/s|
|5 Hz||1,800 °/s|
|6 Hz||2,160 °/s|
|7 Hz||2,520 °/s|
|8 Hz||2,880 °/s|
|9 Hz||3,240 °/s|
|10 Hz||3,600 °/s|
|11 Hz||3,960 °/s|
|12 Hz||4,320 °/s|
|13 Hz||4,680 °/s|
|14 Hz||5,040 °/s|
|15 Hz||5,400 °/s|
|16 Hz||5,760 °/s|
|17 Hz||6,120 °/s|
|18 Hz||6,480 °/s|
|19 Hz||6,840 °/s|
|20 Hz||7,200 °/s|
|21 Hz||7,560 °/s|
|22 Hz||7,920 °/s|
|23 Hz||8,280 °/s|
|24 Hz||8,640 °/s|
|25 Hz||9,000 °/s|
|26 Hz||9,360 °/s|
|27 Hz||9,720 °/s|
|28 Hz||10,080 °/s|
|29 Hz||10,440 °/s|
|30 Hz||10,800 °/s|
|31 Hz||11,160 °/s|
|32 Hz||11,520 °/s|
|33 Hz||11,880 °/s|
|34 Hz||12,240 °/s|
|35 Hz||12,600 °/s|
|36 Hz||12,960 °/s|
|37 Hz||13,320 °/s|
|38 Hz||13,680 °/s|
|39 Hz||14,040 °/s|
|40 Hz||14,400 °/s|
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, SI Units - Time, https://www.nist.gov/pml/owm/si-units-time
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST Guide to the SI, Chapter 6: Rules and Style Conventions for Printing and Using Units, https://www.nist.gov/pml/special-publication-811/nist-guide-si-chapter-6-rules-and-style-conventions-printing-and-using
More Hertz & Degree per Second Conversions
- hertz to kilohertz
- hertz to megahertz
- hertz to gigahertz
- hertz to terahertz
- hertz to cycles per second
- hertz to revolutions per minute
- hertz to radians per second
- kilohertz to degrees per second
- megahertz to degrees per second
- gigahertz to degrees per second
- terahertz to degrees per second
- cycles per second to degrees per second
- revolutions per minute to degrees per second
- radians per second to degrees per second