Cubic Centimeters to Cups Converter
Enter the volume in cubic centimeters below to get the value converted to cups.
1 cm³ < 1/16 c
Do you want to convert cups to cubic centimeters?
How to Convert Cubic Centimeters to Cups
To convert a measurement in cubic centimeters to a measurement in cups, multiply the volume by the following conversion ratio: 0.004227 cups/cubic centimeter.
Since one cubic centimeter is equal to 0.004227 cups, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The volume in cups is equal to the volume in cubic centimeters multiplied by 0.004227.
Cubic centimeters and cups are both units used to measure volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is a Cubic Centimeter?
The cubic centimeter is a unit that is equal to the volume of a cube with one centimeter sides. One cubic centimeter is equal to about 0.061 cubic inches.
The cubic centimeter, or cubic centimetre, is a multiple of the cubic meter, which is the SI derived unit for volume. In the metric system, "centi" is the prefix for hundredths, or 10-2. Cubic centimeters can be abbreviated as cm³, and are also sometimes abbreviated as cu cm, cc, or ccm. For example, 1 cubic centimeter can be written as 1 cm³, 1 cu cm, 1 cc, or 1 ccm.
Learn more about cubic centimeters.
What is a Cup?
The cup is a unit of volume equal to 16 tablespoons or 8 fluid ounces. The cup should not be confused with the metric cup or the teacup, which are different units of volume. One cup is equal to 236.588 milliliters, but in nutrition labeling, one cup is rounded to 240 milliliters.
The cup is a US customary unit of volume. Cups can be abbreviated as c, and are also sometimes abbreviated as C. For example, 1 cup can be written as 1 c or 1 C.
Learn more about cups.
Cubic Centimeter to Cup Conversion Table
|1 cm³||0.004227 c|
|2 cm³||0.008454 c|
|3 cm³||0.01268 c|
|4 cm³||0.016907 c|
|5 cm³||0.021134 c|
|6 cm³||0.025361 c|
|7 cm³||0.029587 c|
|8 cm³||0.033814 c|
|9 cm³||0.038041 c|
|10 cm³||0.042268 c|
|20 cm³||0.084535 c|
|30 cm³||0.126803 c|
|40 cm³||0.16907 c|
|50 cm³||0.211338 c|
|60 cm³||0.253605 c|
|70 cm³||0.295873 c|
|80 cm³||0.33814 c|
|90 cm³||0.380408 c|
|100 cm³||0.422675 c|
|200 cm³||0.845351 c|
|300 cm³||1.268 c|
|400 cm³||1.6907 c|
|500 cm³||2.1134 c|
|600 cm³||2.5361 c|
|700 cm³||2.9587 c|
|800 cm³||3.3814 c|
|900 cm³||3.8041 c|
|1,000 cm³||4.2268 c|
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, Specifications, Tolerances, and Other Technical Requirements for Weighing and Measuring Devices, Handbook 44 - 2019 Edition, https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/hb/2019/NIST.HB.44-2019.pdf
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration, Guidance for Industry: Guidelines for Determining Metric Equivalents of Household Measures, https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-information/search-fda-guidance-documents/guidance-industry-guidelines-determining-metric-equivalents-household-measures
More Cubic Centimeter & Cup Conversions
- cubic centimeters to gallons
- cubic centimeters to quarts
- cubic centimeters to pints
- cubic centimeters to fluid ounces
- cubic centimeters to tablespoons
- cubic centimeters to teaspoons
- cubic centimeters to cubic inches
- cubic centimeters to cubic feet
- cubic centimeters to cubic yards
- cubic centimeters to liters
- cubic centimeters to milliliters
- cubic centimeters to cubic meters
- gallons to cups
- quarts to cups
- pints to cups
- fluid ounces to cups
- tablespoons to cups
- teaspoons to cups
- cubic inches to cups
- cubic feet to cups
- cubic yards to cups
- liters to cups
- milliliters to cups
- cubic meters to cups