Cubic Centimeters to Cubic Feet Converter
Enter the volume in cubic centimeters below to get the value converted to cubic feet.
Do you want to convert cubic feet to cubic centimeters?
How to Convert Cubic Centimeters to Cubic Feet
To convert a measurement in cubic centimeters to a measurement in cubic feet, multiply the volume by the following conversion ratio: 3.5315E-5 cubic feet/cubic centimeter.
Since one cubic centimeter is equal to 3.5315E-5 cubic feet, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The volume in cubic feet is equal to the volume in cubic centimeters multiplied by 3.5315E-5.
Cubic centimeters and cubic feet are both units used to measure volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is a Cubic Centimeter?
The cubic centimeter is a unit that is equal to the volume of a cube with one centimeter sides. One cubic centimeter is equal to about 0.061 cubic inches.
The cubic centimeter, or cubic centimetre, is a multiple of the cubic meter, which is the SI derived unit for volume. In the metric system, "centi" is the prefix for hundredths, or 10-2. Cubic centimeters can be abbreviated as cm³, and are also sometimes abbreviated as cu cm, cc, or ccm. For example, 1 cubic centimeter can be written as 1 cm³, 1 cu cm, 1 cc, or 1 ccm.
Learn more about cubic centimeters.
What is a Cubic Foot?
The cubic foot is a unit of volume that is equal to the space consumed by a cube having sides one foot on each edge.
The cubic foot is a US customary and imperial unit of volume. A cubic foot is sometimes also referred to as a cubic ft. Cubic feet can be abbreviated as ft³, and are also sometimes abbreviated as cu foot, cu ft, or CF. For example, 1 cubic foot can be written as 1 ft³, 1 cu foot, 1 cu ft, or 1 CF.
You can calculate volume using a cubic footage calculator if you have the dimensions of a space or object.
Learn more about cubic feet.
Cubic Centimeter to Cubic Foot Conversion Table
|Cubic Centimeters||Cubic Feet|
|1 cm³||0.000035315 ft³|
|2 cm³||0.000070629 ft³|
|3 cm³||0.000106 ft³|
|4 cm³||0.000141 ft³|
|5 cm³||0.000177 ft³|
|6 cm³||0.000212 ft³|
|7 cm³||0.000247 ft³|
|8 cm³||0.000283 ft³|
|9 cm³||0.000318 ft³|
|10 cm³||0.000353 ft³|
|100 cm³||0.003531 ft³|
|1,000 cm³||0.035315 ft³|
|10,000 cm³||0.353147 ft³|
|100,000 cm³||3.5315 ft³|
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, Specifications, Tolerances, and Other Technical Requirements for Weighing and Measuring Devices, Handbook 44 - 2019 Edition, https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/hb/2019/NIST.HB.44-2019.pdf
More Cubic Centimeter & Cubic Foot Conversions
- cubic centimeters to gallons
- cubic centimeters to quarts
- cubic centimeters to pints
- cubic centimeters to cups
- cubic centimeters to fluid ounces
- cubic centimeters to tablespoons
- cubic centimeters to teaspoons
- cubic centimeters to cubic inches
- cubic centimeters to cubic yards
- cubic centimeters to liters
- cubic centimeters to milliliters
- cubic centimeters to cubic meters
- gallons to cubic feet
- quarts to cubic feet
- pints to cubic feet
- cups to cubic feet
- fluid ounces to cubic feet
- tablespoons to cubic feet
- teaspoons to cubic feet
- cubic inches to cubic feet
- cubic yards to cubic feet
- liters to cubic feet
- milliliters to cubic feet
- cubic meters to cubic feet