Cubic Centimeters to Cubic Yards Converter
Enter the volume in cubic centimeters below to get the value converted to cubic yards.
Do you want to convert cubic yards to cubic centimeters?
How to Convert Cubic Centimeters to Cubic Yards
To convert a measurement in cubic centimeters to a measurement in cubic yards, multiply the volume by the following conversion ratio: 1.308E-6 cubic yards/cubic centimeter.
Since one cubic centimeter is equal to 1.308E-6 cubic yards, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The volume in cubic yards is equal to the volume in cubic centimeters multiplied by 1.308E-6.
Cubic centimeters and cubic yards are both units used to measure volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is a Cubic Centimeter?
The cubic centimeter is a unit that is equal to the volume of a cube with one centimeter sides. One cubic centimeter is equal to about 0.061 cubic inches.
The cubic centimeter, or cubic centimetre, is a multiple of the cubic meter, which is the SI derived unit for volume. In the metric system, "centi" is the prefix for hundredths, or 10-2. Cubic centimeters can be abbreviated as cm³, and are also sometimes abbreviated as cu cm, cc, or ccm. For example, 1 cubic centimeter can be written as 1 cm³, 1 cu cm, 1 cc, or 1 ccm.
Learn more about cubic centimeters.
What is a Cubic Yard?
The cubic yard is a unit of volume that is equal to the space consumed by a cube with each edge measuring one yard.
The cubic yard is a US customary and imperial unit of volume. A cubic yard is sometimes also referred to as a cubic yd. Cubic yards can be abbreviated as yd³, and are also sometimes abbreviated as cu yard, cu yd, or CY. For example, 1 cubic yard can be written as 1 yd³, 1 cu yard, 1 cu yd, or 1 CY.
You can calculate volume using a cubic yardage calculator if you have the dimensions of a space or object.
Learn more about cubic yards.
Cubic Centimeter to Cubic Yard Conversion Table
|Cubic Centimeters||Cubic Yards|
|1 cm³||0.000001308 yd³|
|2 cm³||0.0000026159 yd³|
|3 cm³||0.0000039239 yd³|
|4 cm³||0.0000052318 yd³|
|5 cm³||0.0000065398 yd³|
|6 cm³||0.0000078477 yd³|
|7 cm³||0.0000091557 yd³|
|8 cm³||0.000010464 yd³|
|9 cm³||0.000011772 yd³|
|10 cm³||0.00001308 yd³|
|100 cm³||0.000131 yd³|
|1,000 cm³||0.001308 yd³|
|10,000 cm³||0.01308 yd³|
|100,000 cm³||0.130795 yd³|
|1,000,000 cm³||1.308 yd³|
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, Specifications, Tolerances, and Other Technical Requirements for Weighing and Measuring Devices, Handbook 44 - 2019 Edition, https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/hb/2019/NIST.HB.44-2019.pdf
More Cubic Centimeter & Cubic Yard Conversions
- cubic centimeters to gallons
- cubic centimeters to quarts
- cubic centimeters to pints
- cubic centimeters to cups
- cubic centimeters to fluid ounces
- cubic centimeters to tablespoons
- cubic centimeters to teaspoons
- cubic centimeters to cubic inches
- cubic centimeters to cubic feet
- cubic centimeters to liters
- cubic centimeters to milliliters
- cubic centimeters to cubic meters
- gallons to cubic yards
- quarts to cubic yards
- pints to cubic yards
- cups to cubic yards
- fluid ounces to cubic yards
- tablespoons to cubic yards
- teaspoons to cubic yards
- cubic inches to cubic yards
- cubic feet to cubic yards
- liters to cubic yards
- milliliters to cubic yards
- cubic meters to cubic yards