Cubic Yards to Cubic Centimeters Converter
Enter the volume in cubic yards below to get the value converted to cubic centimeters.
Do you want to convert cubic centimeters to cubic yards?
How to Convert Cubic Yards to Cubic Centimeters
To convert a measurement in cubic yards to a measurement in cubic centimeters, multiply the volume by the following conversion ratio: 764,554.87 cubic centimeters/cubic yard.
Since one cubic yard is equal to 764,554.87 cubic centimeters, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The volume in cubic centimeters is equal to the volume in cubic yards multiplied by 764,554.87.
How Many Cubic Centimeters Are in a Cubic Yard?
There are 764,554.87 cubic centimeters in a cubic yard, which is why we use this value in the formula above.
1 yd³ = 764,554.87 cm³
Cubic yards and cubic centimeters are both units used to measure volume. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is a Cubic Yard?
The cubic yard is a unit of volume that is equal to the space consumed by a cube with each edge measuring one yard.
The cubic yard is a US customary and imperial unit of volume. A cubic yard is sometimes also referred to as a cubic yd. Cubic yards can be abbreviated as yd³, and are also sometimes abbreviated as cu yard, cu yd, or CY. For example, 1 cubic yard can be written as 1 yd³, 1 cu yard, 1 cu yd, or 1 CY.
You can calculate volume using a cubic yardage calculator if you have the dimensions of a space or object.
Learn more about cubic yards.
What is a Cubic Centimeter?
The cubic centimeter is a unit that is equal to the volume of a cube with one centimeter sides. One cubic centimeter is equal to about 0.061 cubic inches.
The cubic centimeter, or cubic centimetre, is a multiple of the cubic meter, which is the SI derived unit for volume. In the metric system, "centi" is the prefix for hundredths, or 10-2. Cubic centimeters can be abbreviated as cm³, and are also sometimes abbreviated as cu cm, cc, or ccm. For example, 1 cubic centimeter can be written as 1 cm³, 1 cu cm, 1 cc, or 1 ccm.
Learn more about cubic centimeters.
Cubic Yard to Cubic Centimeter Conversion Table
|Cubic Yards||Cubic Centimeters|
|0.00001 yd³||7.6455 cm³|
|0.00002 yd³||15.29 cm³|
|0.00003 yd³||22.94 cm³|
|0.00004 yd³||30.58 cm³|
|0.00005 yd³||38.23 cm³|
|0.00006 yd³||45.87 cm³|
|0.00007 yd³||53.52 cm³|
|0.00008 yd³||61.16 cm³|
|0.00009 yd³||68.81 cm³|
|0.000001 yd³||0.764555 cm³|
|0.00001 yd³||7.6455 cm³|
|0.0001 yd³||76.46 cm³|
|0.001 yd³||764.55 cm³|
|0.01 yd³||7,646 cm³|
|0.1 yd³||76,455 cm³|
|1 yd³||764,555 cm³|
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, Specifications, Tolerances, and Other Technical Requirements for Weighing and Measuring Devices, Handbook 44 - 2019 Edition, https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/hb/2019/NIST.HB.44-2019.pdf
More Cubic Yard & Cubic Centimeter Conversions
- cubic yards to gallons
- cubic yards to quarts
- cubic yards to pints
- cubic yards to cups
- cubic yards to fluid ounces
- cubic yards to tablespoons
- cubic yards to teaspoons
- cubic yards to cubic inches
- cubic yards to cubic feet
- cubic yards to liters
- cubic yards to milliliters
- cubic yards to cubic meters
- gallons to cubic centimeters
- quarts to cubic centimeters
- pints to cubic centimeters
- cups to cubic centimeters
- fluid ounces to cubic centimeters
- tablespoons to cubic centimeters
- teaspoons to cubic centimeters
- cubic inches to cubic centimeters
- cubic feet to cubic centimeters
- liters to cubic centimeters
- milliliters to cubic centimeters
- cubic meters to cubic centimeters