Convert Feet Per Second to Kilometers Per Second
Learn How to Convert Feet Per Second to Kilometers Per Second Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a foot per second speed measurement to a kilometer per second measurement involves multiplying your speed by the conversion ratio to find the result. A foot per second is equal to 0.000305 kilometers per second, so to convert simply multiply by 0.000305.
For example, 5ft/sec = (5 × 0.000305) = 0.001524km/sec.
Feet per second and kilometers per second are both units used to measure speed. Learn more about speed and find more speed measurement conversion calculators. A foot per second is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as ft/sec, for example 1ft/sec. A kilometer per second is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as km/sec, for example 1km/sec. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Speed Conversions
- Convert to Knots Speed
- 1ft/sec is equal to 0.592484 knots
- Convert to Mach Speed
- 1ft/sec is equal to 0.000889 mach
- Convert to Speed Of Sound Speed
- 1ft/sec is equal to 0.000889 speed of sound
- Convert to Miles Per Hour Speed
- 1ft/sec is equal to 0.681818 miles per hour
- Convert to Kilometers Per Hour Speed
- 1ft/sec is equal to 1.09728 kilometers per hour
- Convert to Meters Per Second Speed
- 1ft/sec is equal to 0.3048 meters per second
- Convert to Centimeters Per Second Speed
- 1ft/sec is equal to 30.48 centimeters per second
Foot Per Second Measurements and Equivalent Kilometer Per Second Conversions
|Feet Per Second||Kilometers Per Second||Feet Per Second||Kilometers Per Second||Feet Per Second||Kilometers Per Second|