Convert Tons to Pounds
Enter your ton value in the form below to get the value calculated in pounds.
How to Convert Tons to Pounds Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a ton weight measurement to a pound measurement involves multiplying your weight by the conversion ratio to find the result. A ton is equal to 2000 pounds, so to convert simply multiply by 2000.
Tons and pounds are both units used to measure weight. Learn more about weight and find more weight measurement conversion calculators. A ton is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as T, for example 1T. A pound is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as lb, for example 1lb.
Ton Measurements and Equivalent Pound Conversions
More Weight Conversions
- Convert to Ounces Weight
- 1T is equal to 32,000 ounces
- Convert to Metric Tons Weight
- 1T is equal to 0.907185 metric tons
- Convert to Kilograms Weight
- 1T is equal to 907.18474 kilograms
- Convert to Grams Weight
- 1T is equal to 907,185 grams
- Convert to Milligrams Weight
- 1T is equal to 907,184,740 milligrams
- Convert to Carats Weight
- 1T is equal to 4,535,924 carats