Convert Carats to Pounds
Learn How to Convert Carats to Pounds Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a carat weight measurement to a pound measurement involves multiplying your weight by the conversion ratio to find the result. A carat is equal to 0.000441 pounds, so to convert simply multiply by 0.000441.
For example, 5ct = (5 × 0.000441) = 0.002205lb.
Carats and pounds are both units used to measure weight. Learn more about weight and find more weight measurement conversion calculators. A carat is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as ct, for example 1ct. A pound is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as lb, for example 1lb. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Weight Conversions
- Convert to Tons Weight
- 1ct is equal to 2.2046E-7 tons
- Convert to Ounces Weight
- 1ct is equal to 0.007055 ounces
- Convert to Metric Tons Weight
- 1ct is equal to 2.0E-7 metric tons
- Convert to Kilograms Weight
- 1ct is equal to 0.0002 kilograms
- Convert to Grams Weight
- 1ct is equal to 0.2 grams
- Convert to Milligrams Weight
- 1ct is equal to 200 milligrams
Carat Measurements and Equivalent Pound Conversions