Convert Carats to Milligrams
Learn How to Convert Carats to Milligrams Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a carat weight measurement to a milligram measurement involves multiplying your weight by the conversion ratio to find the result. A carat is equal to 200 milligrams, so to convert simply multiply by 200.
For example, 5ct = (5 × 200) = 1,000mg.
Carats and milligrams are both units used to measure weight. Learn more about weight and find more weight measurement conversion calculators. A carat is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as ct, for example 1ct. A milligram is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as mg, for example 1mg. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Weight Conversions
- Convert to Tons Weight
- 1ct is equal to 2.2046E-7 tons
- Convert to Pounds Weight
- 1ct is equal to 0.000441 pounds
- Convert to Ounces Weight
- 1ct is equal to 0.007055 ounces
- Convert to Metric Tons Weight
- 1ct is equal to 2.0E-7 metric tons
- Convert to Kilograms Weight
- 1ct is equal to 0.0002 kilograms
- Convert to Grams Weight
- 1ct is equal to 0.2 grams
Carat Measurements and Equivalent Milligram Conversions