Convert Milligrams to Carats
Learn How to Convert Milligrams to Carats Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a milligram weight measurement to a carat measurement involves multiplying your weight by the conversion ratio to find the result. A milligram is equal to 0.005 carats, so to convert simply multiply by 0.005.
For example, 5mg = (5 × 0.005) = 0.025ct.
Milligrams and carats are both units used to measure weight. Learn more about weight and find more weight measurement conversion calculators. A milligram is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as mg, for example 1mg. A carat is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as ct, for example 1ct. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Weight Conversions
- Convert to Tons Weight
- 1mg is equal to 1.1023E-9 tons
- Convert to Pounds Weight
- 1mg is equal to 2.2046E-6 pounds
- Convert to Ounces Weight
- 1mg is equal to 3.5274E-5 ounces
- Convert to Metric Tons Weight
- 1mg is equal to 1.0E-9 metric tons
- Convert to Kilograms Weight
- 1mg is equal to 1.0E-6 kilograms
- Convert to Grams Weight
- 1mg is equal to 0.001 grams
Milligram Measurements and Equivalent Carat Conversions