Convert Kilograms to Carats
Learn How to Convert Kilograms to Carats Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a kilogram weight measurement to a carat measurement involves multiplying your weight by the conversion ratio to find the result. A kilogram is equal to 5000 carats, so to convert simply multiply by 5000.
For example, 5kg = (5 × 5000) = 25,000ct.
Kilograms and carats are both units used to measure weight. Learn more about weight and find more weight measurement conversion calculators. A kilogram is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as kg, for example 1kg. A carat is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as ct, for example 1ct. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
More Weight Conversions
- Convert to Tons Weight
- 1kg is equal to 0.001102 tons
- Convert to Pounds Weight
- 1kg is equal to 2.204623 pounds
- Convert to Ounces Weight
- 1kg is equal to 35.273962 ounces
- Convert to Metric Tons Weight
- 1kg is equal to 0.001 metric tons
- Convert to Grams Weight
- 1kg is equal to 1,000 grams
- Convert to Milligrams Weight
- 1kg is equal to 1,000,000 milligrams
Kilogram Measurements and Equivalent Carat Conversions