Convert Milligrams to Grams
Enter your milligram value in the form below to get the value calculated in grams.
How to Convert Milligrams to Grams Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a milligram weight measurement to a gram measurement involves multiplying your weight by the conversion ratio to find the result. A milligram is equal to 0.001 grams, so to convert simply multiply by 0.001.
Milligrams and grams are both units used to measure weight. Learn more about weight and find more weight measurement conversion calculators. A milligram is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as mg, for example 1mg. A gram is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as g, for example 1g. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Milligram Measurements and Equivalent Gram Conversions
More Weight Conversions
- Convert to Tons Weight
- 1mg is equal to 1.1023E-9 tons
- Convert to Pounds Weight
- 1mg is equal to 2.2046E-6 pounds
- Convert to Ounces Weight
- 1mg is equal to 3.5274E-5 ounces
- Convert to Metric Tons Weight
- 1mg is equal to 1.0E-9 metric tons
- Convert to Kilograms Weight
- 1mg is equal to 1.0E-6 kilograms
- Convert to Carats Weight
- 1mg is equal to 0.005 carats