Convert Grams to Pounds
Enter your gram value in the form below to get the value calculated in pounds.
How to Convert Grams to Pounds Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a gram weight measurement to a pound measurement involves multiplying your weight by the conversion ratio to find the result. A gram is equal to 0.002205 pounds, so to convert simply multiply by 0.002205.
Grams and pounds are both units used to measure weight. Learn more about weight and find more weight measurement conversion calculators. A gram is a metric measurement and can be abbreviated as g, for example 1g. A pound is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as lb, for example 1lb. Learn more about the metric system, including the common unit prefixes and how to convert between metric units.
Gram Measurements and Equivalent Pound Conversions
More Weight Conversions
- Convert to Tons Weight
- 1g is equal to 1.1023E-6 tons
- Convert to Ounces Weight
- 1g is equal to 0.035274 ounces
- Convert to Metric Tons Weight
- 1g is equal to 1.0E-6 metric tons
- Convert to Kilograms Weight
- 1g is equal to 0.001 kilograms
- Convert to Milligrams Weight
- 1g is equal to 1,000 milligrams
- Convert to Carats Weight
- 1g is equal to 5 carats