Convert Tons to Ounces
Learn How to Convert Tons to Ounces Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a ton weight measurement to an ounce measurement involves multiplying your weight by the conversion ratio to find the result. A ton is equal to 32000 ounces, so to convert simply multiply by 32000.
For example, 5T = (5 × 32000) = 160,000oz.
Tons and ounces are both units used to measure weight. Learn more about weight and find more weight measurement conversion calculators. A ton is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as T, for example 1T. An ounce is an imperial measurement and can be abbreviated as oz, for example 1oz.
More Weight Conversions
- Convert to Pounds Weight
- 1T is equal to 2,000 pounds
- Convert to Metric Tons Weight
- 1T is equal to 0.907185 metric tons
- Convert to Kilograms Weight
- 1T is equal to 907.18474 kilograms
- Convert to Grams Weight
- 1T is equal to 907,185 grams
- Convert to Milligrams Weight
- 1T is equal to 907,184,740 milligrams
- Convert to Carats Weight
- 1T is equal to 4,535,924 carats
Ton Measurements and Equivalent Ounce Conversions