Convert Centuries to Years
Enter the time in centuries below to get the value converted to years.
How to Convert Centuries to Years
To convert a century measurement to a year measurement, multiply the time by the conversion ratio. One century is equal to 100 years, so use this simple formula to convert:
The time in years is equal to the centuries multiplied by 100.
Centuries and years are both units used to measure time. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The century is a time period of 100 years.
One year is the time it takes for the Earth to complete its orbit around the Sun. There are 365 days in a year, with the exception of the leap year when there are 366.
Years can be abbreviated as yr, and are also sometimes abbreviated as y. For example, 1 year can be written as 1 yr or 1 y.
Century Measurements and Equivalent Year Conversions
More Century Time Conversions
- Convert to Decades
- 1 century is equal to 10 decades
- Convert to Months
- 1 century is equal to 1,200 months
- Convert to Weeks
- 1 century is equal to 5,217.75 weeks
- Convert to Days
- 1 century is equal to 36,524.3 days
- Convert to Hours
- 1 century is equal to 876,582 hours
- Convert to Minutes
- 1 century is equal to 52,594,920 minutes
- Convert to Seconds
- 1 century is equal to 3,155,695,200 seconds
- Convert to Milliseconds
- 1 century is equal to 3,155,695,200,000 milliseconds
- Convert to Microseconds
- 1 century is equal to 3,155,700,000,000,000 microseconds
- Convert to Nanoseconds
- 1 century is equal to 3,155,700,000,000,000,000 nanoseconds