Convert Centuries to Seconds
Enter the time in centuries below to get the value converted to seconds.
How to Convert Centuries to Seconds
To convert a century measurement to a second measurement, multiply the time by the conversion ratio. One century is equal to 3,155,695,200 seconds, so use this simple formula to convert:
The time in seconds is equal to the centuries multiplied by 3,155,695,200.
Centuries and seconds are both units used to measure time. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
The century is a time period of 100 years.
The second has historically been defined as 1/60 of a minute or 1/86,400 of a day. The SI defines the second as the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.
The second is the SI base unit for time in the metric system. Seconds can be abbreviated as sec, for example 1 second can be written as 1 sec.
Century Measurements and Equivalent Second Conversions
More Century Time Conversions
- Convert to Decades
- 1 century is equal to 10 decades
- Convert to Years
- 1 century is equal to 100 years
- Convert to Months
- 1 century is equal to 1,200 months
- Convert to Weeks
- 1 century is equal to 5,217.75 weeks
- Convert to Days
- 1 century is equal to 36,524.3 days
- Convert to Hours
- 1 century is equal to 876,582 hours
- Convert to Minutes
- 1 century is equal to 52,594,920 minutes
- Convert to Milliseconds
- 1 century is equal to 3,155,695,200,000 milliseconds
- Convert to Microseconds
- 1 century is equal to 3,155,700,000,000,000 microseconds
- Convert to Nanoseconds
- 1 century is equal to 3,155,700,000,000,000,000 nanoseconds