Convert Days to Seconds
Learn How to Convert Days to Seconds Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a day time measurement to a second measurement involves multiplying your time by the conversion ratio to find the result. A day is equal to 86400 seconds, so to convert simply multiply by 86400.
For example, 5day = (5 × 86400) = 432,000sec.
Days and seconds are both units used to measure time. Learn more about time and find more time measurement conversion calculators. A day is a time measurement and can be abbreviated as day, for example 1day. A second is a time measurement and can be abbreviated as sec, for example 1sec.
More Time Conversions
- Convert to Years Time
- 1day is equal to 0.002738 years
- Convert to Months Time
- 1day is equal to 0.032855 months
- Convert to Weeks Time
- 1day is equal to 0.142857 weeks
- Convert to Hours Time
- 1day is equal to 24 hours
- Convert to Minutes Time
- 1day is equal to 1,440 minutes
- Convert to Milliseconds Time
- 1day is equal to 86,400,000 milliseconds
Day Measurements and Equivalent Second Conversions