Microcoulombs to Milliampere-Hours Converter
Enter the electric charge in microcoulombs below to get the value converted to milliampere-hours.
Do you want to convert milliampere-hours to microcoulombs?
How to Convert Microcoulombs to Milliampere-Hours
To convert a measurement in microcoulombs to a measurement in milliampere-hours, divide the electric charge by the following conversion ratio: 3,600,000 microcoulombs/milliampere-hour.
Since one milliampere-hour is equal to 3,600,000 microcoulombs, you can use this simple formula to convert:
The electric charge in milliampere-hours is equal to the electric charge in microcoulombs divided by 3,600,000.
Microcoulombs and milliampere-hours are both units used to measure electric charge. Keep reading to learn more about each unit of measure.
What is a Microcoulomb?
The microcoulomb is 1/1,000,000 of a coulomb, which is the electric charge equal to one ampere of current over one second.
The microcoulomb is a multiple of the coulomb, which is the SI derived unit for electric charge. In the metric system, "micro" is the prefix for millionths, or 10-6. Microcoulombs can be abbreviated as μC; for example, 1 microcoulomb can be written as 1 μC.
Learn more about microcoulombs.
What is a Milliampere-Hour?
One milliampere-hour is the electric charge equal to the charge conveyed by a current of one milliampere for one hour. One milliampere-hour is equal to 3.6 coulombs.
The milliampere-hour is a non-SI metric unit for electric charge. In the metric system, "milli" is the prefix for thousandths, or 10-3. A milliampere-hour is sometimes also referred to as a milliamp-hour. Milliampere-hours are usually abbreviated as mAh, although the formally adopted expression is mA·h. The abbreviation mA h is also sometimes used. For example, 1 milliampere-hour can be written as 1 mAh, 1 mA·h, or 1 mA h.
In formal expressions, the centered dot (·) or space is used to separate units used to indicate multiplication in an expression and to avoid conflicting prefixes being misinterpreted as a unit symbol.
Learn more about milliampere-hours.
Microcoulomb to Milliampere-Hour Conversion Table
|1 μC||0.00000027778 mAh|
|2 μC||0.00000055556 mAh|
|3 μC||0.00000083333 mAh|
|4 μC||0.0000011111 mAh|
|5 μC||0.0000013889 mAh|
|6 μC||0.0000016667 mAh|
|7 μC||0.0000019444 mAh|
|8 μC||0.0000022222 mAh|
|9 μC||0.0000025 mAh|
|10 μC||0.0000027778 mAh|
|100 μC||0.000027778 mAh|
|1,000 μC||0.000278 mAh|
|10,000 μC||0.002778 mAh|
|100,000 μC||0.027778 mAh|
|1,000,000 μC||0.277778 mAh|
|10,000,000 μC||2.7778 mAh|
- Bureau International des Poids et Mesures, The International System of Units (SI), 9th edition, 2019, https://www.bipm.org/documents/20126/41483022/SI-Brochure-9-EN.pdf
More Microcoulomb & Milliampere-Hour Conversions
- microcoulombs to coulombs
- microcoulombs to millicoulombs
- microcoulombs to nanocoulombs
- microcoulombs to picocoulombs
- microcoulombs to statcoulombs
- microcoulombs to abcoulombs
- microcoulombs to electron charge
- microcoulombs to ampere-hours
- coulombs to milliampere-hours
- millicoulombs to milliampere-hours
- nanocoulombs to milliampere-hours
- picocoulombs to milliampere-hours
- statcoulombs to milliampere-hours
- abcoulombs to milliampere-hours
- electron charge to milliampere-hours
- ampere-hours to milliampere-hours