Convert Seconds to Hours
Learn How to Convert Seconds to Hours Using our Conversion Formula
Converting a second time measurement to a hour measurement involves multiplying your time by the conversion ratio to find the result. A second is equal to 0.000278 hours, so to convert simply multiply by 0.000278.
For example, 5sec = (5 × 0.000278) = 0.001389hr.
Seconds and hours are both units used to measure time. Learn more about time and find more time measurement conversion calculators. A second is a time measurement and can be abbreviated as sec, for example 1sec. A hour is a time measurement and can be abbreviated as hr, for example 1hr.
More Time Conversions
- Convert to Years Time
- 1sec is equal to 3.1689E-8 years
- Convert to Months Time
- 1sec is equal to 3.8027E-7 months
- Convert to Weeks Time
- 1sec is equal to 1.6534E-6 weeks
- Convert to Days Time
- 1sec is equal to 1.1574E-5 days
- Convert to Minutes Time
- 1sec is equal to 0.016667 minutes
- Convert to Milliseconds Time
- 1sec is equal to 1,000 milliseconds
Second Measurements and Equivalent Hour Conversions