Convert Seconds to Hours
Enter your second value in the form below to get the value calculated in hours.
How to Convert Seconds to Hours Using an Easy Conversion Formula
Converting a second time measurement to a hour measurement involves multiplying your time by the conversion ratio to find the result. A second is equal to 0.000278 hours, so to convert simply multiply by 0.000278.
Seconds and hours are both units used to measure time. Learn more about time and find more time measurement conversion calculators. A second is a time measurement and can be abbreviated as sec, for example 1sec. A hour is a time measurement and can be abbreviated as hr, for example 1hr.
Second Measurements and Equivalent Hour Conversions
More Time Conversions
- Convert to Years Time
- 1sec is equal to 3.1689E-8 years
- Convert to Months Time
- 1sec is equal to 3.8027E-7 months
- Convert to Weeks Time
- 1sec is equal to 1.6534E-6 weeks
- Convert to Days Time
- 1sec is equal to 1.1574E-5 days
- Convert to Minutes Time
- 1sec is equal to 0.016667 minutes
- Convert to Milliseconds Time
- 1sec is equal to 1,000 milliseconds