Add and subtract feet and inches, find the decimal value for inch fractions or the inch fraction for a decimal value.
Feet and Inches Length Measurement Calculator
Add and subtract inches (as a decimal or fraction), feet, centimeters and millimeters. For example enter a value such as 6' 8 5/16" + 12cm. Results are converted to inches, feet, centimeters, and millimeters automatically and measurements are displayed in imperial and metric.
Results Converted to Inches, Feet, Millimeters, and Centimeters
Imperial Units0 Inches (fraction)
Metric Units0 Millimeters
Adding Measurements Including Feet, Inches, and Centimeters
- Easily add, subtract, multiply, and divide both imperial and metric measurements using as many values as you want.
- Use normal math and type your calculation just like you would write it on a piece of paper.
- Accepts inch, foot, centimeter, and millimeter symbols, abbreviations, singular, or plural names.
- Mix and match both metric and imperial measurements. Add or subtract inches, inch fractions, feet, yards, millimeters, centimeters, and meters in any combination.
- Calculate length and get measurements in feet and inches, inches with fraction, inches as a decimal, millimeters, centimeters, and meters for easy conversion.
- Round feet and inch decimals to the nearest inch fraction measurement and get the decimal measurement for an inch fraction.
- Convert feet and inches to meters and centimeters and vice-versa. Convert other measurements easily with our length unit conversion calculator.
Inch Fraction and Decimal Equivalents
Learn how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide regular math fractions and see all of the steps so you can show your work.
Featured Articles and Cost Guides
Learn how to add and subtract feet, inches, and inch fractions, and use length measurements in math and construction.
Learn how much it costs to build a concrete or paver patio and what factors affect costs, such as labor, material, and other factors.