Printable Protractor Download
Printable Protractor Tips
Tips to get the most out of the printable protractor
- Use heavy-weight paper or heavy card stock to get a more rigid protractor. This can make it last longer or keep it more rigid when needed.
- Use light-weight or standard printer paper to make the protractor more flexible. This can help the it bend around curves on a project.
- Check the accuracy of the protractor by measuring a dollar bill, it should measure just over 6″ and be the same size as the base. This is only needed to calibrate the rulers, the angle measurements wil work at any size.
- Use our degree unit conversion tool to convert the angle measurement from degrees to radians, mils, or grads.
- Find out how to use a protractor and learn tips and tricks for measuring angle.
- See our printable rulers or printable tape measure if you need to measure length.
The tape measure must be printed in the actual size of the PDF document without any scaling or resizing. Some computers such as Windows PCs may have a setting to set “page scaling” to “none” while others such as Mac computers may have an option to set the “scale” to “100%”, either of these options will work. Avoid using the “fit to page”, “scale to fit”, or “fill entire paper” options as these will cause the image to be printed larger or smaller than it’s actual size.
- How to Install Laminate Flooring
- How to Install a Wood Privacy Fence
- How High Should You Mount Your TV
- How to Install a Paver Patio
- How to Use a Protractor
- Printable Tape Measure – Free 60″ Measuring Tape
- How to Measure Without a Tape Measure or Ruler
- Create a Ruler from a Dollar Bill
- Printable Rulers – Free Downloadable 12″ Rulers
- How to Use a Tape Measure
- How to Read a Ruler
- See All Articles